Wednesday, 9 October 2013

25 minute run

Well then. I did pretty good with pacing than I expected. I tried to not walk to much, and when I did I mostly did speed walking, and I made it to four laps! I got four laps because I slowed down a bit, but I will try to get to 5 minutes for each lap. Aiming for five laps next time.  Enjoy these selfies of Rose, Simar, Larissa, and I . x


4 comments:

  1. It's so nice to have you in my gym class! You always tell me to keep trying and give me the motivation! Thank you :) I look foward to spending the year with you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! keep pushing yourself to always try harder, also while doing the 25 minute run to never to walk, also try to run all the time even if it is at a slower pace, just keep runing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty faces all over i can't think straight. Good job during the run, I really noticed a whole lot of work being put into running and keeping a pace. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the selfie very much very good angles and perfect adjustment of the lightsource

    ReplyDelete