So here is one of the workouts Simran, Janelle, Sarah, Katia, and I chose. We chose this workout because, we want to work our cores. I especially want to become more toned in my stomach, so I thought this was a pretty good workout. After we were done, I felt really good, and I'm gonna try to do it more often. It was pretty fun doing the workout as we are all friends, so it wasn't awkward or anything. I liked that the girl in this video was so encouraging, and kept us motivated. But overall, it was a fun day in the weight room, since we were actually trying hard, and doing a real work out. x
hey cool im janelle and i had alot of fun working out with you guys
ReplyDeleteIt is great that you are setting goals and trying your best. Keep up the effort!!!
ReplyDeleteI like her videos. I really enjoy the layout of you blog. Its good that you enjoy doing this with us. i enjoy doing workouts with you as well since you can put a smile on my face, even when i just want to give you motivate me to push myself thanks.
ReplyDeleteGod job looks like you guys know what you wanna work on.
ReplyDeletei like your video. keep it up.
ReplyDeleteIt's nice to see you setting goals and trying to achieve them! Keep up the good work! (:
ReplyDelete