Today in fitness, we did locomotion. I gave my hundred percent today, and I did not quit at all. Before coming into the gym I was pretty happy that it was the fitness activity, as I really enjoy it. I was so exhausted that I took an hour nap after school! My thighs were hurting so bad walking to my next class, that I was shaking with every step. Our class was doing really good, but I would not say the same about others. It was a really great fitness activity, and I tried to set a good example for the grade 8's.
great job!
ReplyDeleteGood job on giving your 100% Its great that you set a good example for grade 8. I hope you got a good rest after fitness! And i guess since your thighs were sore the next day you must've worked very hard so Great job!!
ReplyDelete