Monday, 9 March 2015

Work out day with Marcia & Sarah!

Today Marcia and Sarah came over and we went to the ymca together and got lunch! First we started off with elipticals for about 15-20 minutes. Then Marcia and I moved on to weights, and we did a bunch of resistance stuff with the machines. Sarah joined us later, after doing ellipticals. I ended up going on the stairs, but I forgot to take a picture. I burned 150 calories and climbed 1000 stairs. After that I lifted some seven pound weights for a bit. We had lunch at a sushi place by my house because it would be stupid to go all out on mcdonalds. I'm pretty happy with my progress because before on the stairs I could never make it past 10 minutes but I ended up doing 20. I guess I finally allowed myself to feel uncomfortable because I was so sore but I just kept pushing myself. I enjoyed working out because we were all motivating each other and it was awesome to be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment