Saturday, 18 January 2014

Mark for the semester

Wow, it has been a while! Well, Mr. Neuf asked us to write a grade that we would give ourselves, so here it is (:

I would I say I give myself an "B", because I work really hard in PE, and I try hard as well. I actually enjoy PE a lot more this year than I did last year, and every time its third block on day two, I always look forward to having a good time. I constantly bring gym strip, and I'm always ready. I try to be enthusiastic about doing things that I'm not good at, like the beep test, etc. My friends always make PE fun, and it ends up being a good day, whenever I do something physical. My fitness level has gotten a lot higher, since I don't get tired very often, as I used to last year. For example, when I did the pond run, I ran the whole time, except when the whistle blew to stop and walk for a minute. So in all, I would give myself a "B", because I am proud of what I accomplished.

2 comments:

  1. Love the back drop for your blog! Anusha you have a black belt... that takes some self discipline and commitment. I am happy you have found new success and enjoyment in PE this year and I encourage you to continue to have fun... and to consider what role you play in class being fun? Is it up to friends? Up to you? How does that dynamic happen? What can learn from observing yourself and your improvements in class? Keep up the growth mindset Anusha.

    ReplyDelete