Wednesday, 4 June 2014
Choices and Responsibilities
In PE, I am responsible for how well I do and my learning. I feel like I generally make good choices in PE; I don't do things that I'm not supposed to do, and I surround myself with the right kind of people that will motivate me and support me. For example, I don't skip PE even though I have the choice to skip. I don't have to bring gym strip, and I don't have to participate, but I still do. I do all of these things because I want a healthy life style, and I don't want exercise to seem like a chore, but sometime that I like to do, so I try to make it fun for me. The choices I make in class affect me, my peers, and my overall mark in this class. I think that they are affecting me in a positive way, as I am improving in physical activity in sports I do after school. For example, because we did the pond run, community run, and the beep test, I can run two laps around a field hockey field without stopping. I am hoping to continue to make good choices that will help me in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment