Sunday, 1 June 2014
Strengths & Weaknesses
Some of my strengths in PE are that I try to motivate others, and I don't give up. Even if I'm dying in the community run I do the best I can, and I always try to set goals for myself, and I like to help others set goals for themselves. A few of my weaknesses, is that I'm not always motivated, and sometimes I can have a bit of a negative attitude towards things. For example, I really dread the beep test because I always feel like I'll do really bad, but then sometimes I don't mind it. Ocassionally a few times before fitness, I always complain about what we might do. What I'm going to try and do, is to have a more positive attitude and look at the bright side of things !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment