Thursday, 6 November 2014

Hide & Go Seek

We played hide and go seek tag today, Simran was the organizer (because she is soon going to start a revolution let's be real here). I think she always does an excellent job to be honest, I hope to get that kind of confidence some day. One thing that I could've done better was to make the boundaries smaller, so the game would be more challenging, and they would be quicker. I contributed to the activity today because I suggested to do grade 10's vs 9's and I was pretty happy that we got to do so! I also put away the jerseys in the equipment room.

3 comments:

  1. You're a good person to have in class, you always bring positive energy to the group. I guess you can add more pictures of the activities. It's great that you're pitching into the activities

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was the exercise tho? Im glad to hear you helped organize :) I suggest elaborating more on the exercise

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's awesome that your participating and doing your part to help organize/clean up! Maybe you could add more details about the activity and what you did during the activity? Good job!

    ReplyDelete