Tuesday, 5 May 2015

Boot Camp (You know its real)

Aye so today we did bootcamp (bless our souls). It was so so tiring, I guess cause we were outside and I basically tried. We had to get a partner and do a bunch of exercises and try to beat them (I ended up beating pallvi by 1 point 😂) and it was a pretty good workout. I gave up a couple times but I actually liked it because we got like 30 second breaks and decided what we wanted to do in what order. I tried today because I wanted to try, like why go to gym if you don't wanna try. It was pretty fun too. 

1 comment:

  1. Ha… nice pic! So like.. you have said a few times you try because why come if you don't try. I like it… but how do you evaluate your efforts? What are you looking for to change/achieve?

    ReplyDelete