Tuesday, 28 April 2015
Circuit
So I basically DIED today. We did the circuit thingy where one partner stays in the gym while the other runs around, my partner was Katia. At the beginning I was like alright this is cool just running, and then by the end of it I was choking on my saliva. I went all out because I wanted to be the best I could be today, and I don't know what it is, but if I don't try I feel like I basically just failed. I'm proud of myself because even though I wanted to quit, I still kept going. I guess its because I had Pallvi motivating me.I'm still sweating but you probably didn't need to know that. Anywho, overall it was a great workout and I know that when I wake up tomorrow I'm probably going to be a little sore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



YAY! That was a tough day for sure. I was soaked and the floor around me was a little gross. :( I'm glad you find support in each other to keep yourselves from stopping. Keep it up!
ReplyDelete