I think that I deserve a G in PE. I always bring gym strip, there hasn't been a day where I haven't brought it or worn it. I'm never late. I'm not much of a leader, but I try to contribute to the class in small ways; sometimes I help with equipment, the other day I suggested something to change the game of hide and go seek tag. I always encourage my peers to be the best they can be. Therefore, I think I deserve a G.
I love the background on your blog. You should probably catch up on the fitness though!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is really nice to read! But if you kept up more on posting and including details about how you feel, how you can do better, and that sort of thing, it would absolutely awesome :)
ReplyDeleteBlogs are interesting try to post a blog each day and i clue more information to be the best you could possibly be.
ReplyDelete