Sunday, 19 April 2015
Fitness Day
So we did sprints on friday, and I'm not going to lie this was undoubtedly the most boring fitness activity we have done. I wish we could've done like the community run or the pond run because it felt like such a waste of a beautiful day. Most of the time we would stand around, and when we did run, it was for a really short time. I prefer activities where we are constantly moving. It was nice talking to Gaby though. I feel like throughout the year the grade 9's and 10's have become so close. Also photo props to Simran (god bless).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Your blog looks really cool I like how your posts are short and sweet
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIt is funny to hear this because pretty much everyone else loves this day. Side note: sprints work a totally different energy system and thus impact your muscles in a different way. So it is good to have a little of all the kinds of fitness… and it okay you don't like this one. Bonus: you got this sweet pic trying to run fast. :)
ReplyDelete